Thursday, December 4, 2008

First thursday of many to come

Ok so today is Thursday. I've spent the morning doing nothing exciting wasting my precious time. I was in the shower this morning and the phone rang, thinking it might have been the people from the cellphone repair place I quickly jumped out, grabbed my towel and ran to get the phone. It was just my nana wanting to speak to someone who wasn't here yet and wasn't supposed to be till this afternoon. I noticed I left a nice trail of wet foot prints in the carpet in my adventure too. Kinda like a yeti in snow but blue snow that a smurf had wee'd on.

So anyway, I'm still jobless and cellphone less and hungry. Maybe I should find something to eat. I'm always eating, yet still losing weight which my nana is both worried about coz I don't SEEM to do alot of exercise, but really, 50km of biking a week is heaps, and she's annoyed as she apparently (not from my observations, in which if it was and I point it out I'd surely die) has been gaining weight. But meh.. biking is fun and it doesn't hurt so much like running or boxing o_O.

I kinda have a headache. 

I'm bored shitless. I want to either see friends of some description, but it seems they are all busy or I can't contact them coz I have no phone OR I wanna go pick up my phone already ><

A word of advice, never spend all day cleaning your room. Bad idea.

Jayden

No comments: