Friday, December 5, 2008

FRIDAY!!

Today... is... FRIDAY. Last day of a week from hell. Literally haha, it crept up last weekend outta a hole in the ground I dug outside last week. I had intended to use the whole hole (bad pun)  to keep my pet cockroach collection in. Fortunately I think Marcus has finally died. Marcus was a cockroach I caught last week trying to get into my pants... well not really, he crawled across my hand at 2am in the morning. So I put him into a jar and left him over night. The next night, I opened the jar to chuck his carcass out but the little beggar was till alive!! So now hes been under strict Oxygen control systeming by method of a Jar and hopefully he's breathed his last breath... HOPEFULLY.

So what did I do today? No seriously... I can't remember.

This morning I woke to the dog barking at another fucken bird. That reminds me, the swallows that had their chicks on the latern outside the front door have now started making a nest on the SIDE of one of the beams going across in the carport. They really are bird brains. (haha, another bad pun).

After that, I made some sandwhiches and listened to music for ages.

Later on I went to McDonalds with shane cause he was hungry and I wanted Ice Cream. I think... There was a whole bus load of people from Wairoa College in there trying to order huge boxes of happy meals -_____-. It meant the usual crappy service at McDonalds was even SLOWER. Took us 10 minutes to get an ice cream o_O. PLUS everyone from that school (I'm not trying to be racist, but they were!) all maori or islanders. I mean wtf... EVERY ONE OF THEM. gawd... then I had what looked like a 13yo girl staring at me cause I sat on my seat sideways, it's not THAT strange haha.

Anyways then I came home... did "stuff". Then went for a bike ride for an hour down to taradale cause I felt like it. Damn it's hot. I wanna swim, but I can't cause I'm going to go babysit my step-cousin till god knows what hour. I'd sooooo rather be "elsewhere".

Well... ttyl

Not that anyone who I don't already know and force to read this actually does read it -____-

oh well.

Jayden

1 comment:

tommyhillfiger said...

Hehe, the word that I have to verify (before posting this comment) is 'annis'. Funny word. Anyways though, good post ;)